Siliki Iron 1.75
Siliki Iron 1.75 is a 1 ¾-inch professional titanium flat iron with modern technology and an essential tool if you are straightening or curling your raw/ R.A.W. Hair extensions or our coveted R.A.W. Bespoke Wigs.
The Siliki Iron 1.75 will straighten your R.A.W. extensions and wigs with less passes. We recommend this big body titanium iron for medium to long length hair, extensions, and wigs.
Why you’ll LOVE Siliki 1.75:
- It’s a big body! 1 ¾-inch wide plates
- PURE TITANIUM floating plates
- The industries BEST heating technology for quick consistent heat allowing for less passes (Dual MCH heaters)
- Touch-screen adjustable temperature
- ALWAYS provides a frizz-free, smooth, and shiny finish.
- Touch-screen slide to lock temperature feature
- 360-degree swivel cord
- It’s VERSATILE: you may curl your hair or go bone straight
- Safety and travel lock feature
- 15-second heat up with a 5-second temperature auto lock
- 30-minute auto shutoff
- Maximum temp of 450-degrees
- Ionic technology
- NO hot spots
- Great for raw hair extensions along with thin to course, curly, and coily hair textures.
R.A.W. Hair Mafia Notes:
To get the most out of your Siliki Iron 1.75, start by parting and separating your hair into four sections. Starting in the back of your head, take one of the sections and part a small sub-section that is no longer than 1.5-inches and no wider than a ¼-inch. Take your rattail comb or brush and detangle the sub-section and then use your Siliki Iron to straighten or curl the section. Don’t forget to use a heat protectant.
*Please refer to our R.A.W. Hair & Heat Recommendations chart below so that you do not use too much heat on your R.A.W. extensions and wigs.